Included in the price:
- 5 full fishing days from 06:00 – 18:00
- 2 fishermen per boat with local guide
- Live bait
- Hotel/lodge from arrival in Porto Velho
- Shared double room with air conditioning and bathroom
- All meals from arrival in Porto Velho
- All beverages except hard alcohol
- All transportation from arrival to Porto Velho
- Danish tour guide
Departure from Kastrup Airport. Typically, the flight from Copenhagen Airport to Porto Velho takes between 22 and 30 hours. 2-3 stopovers are to be expected.
Arrival in Porto Velho, Brazil. After arrival, we will be transferred as a group to our hotel in Porto Velho. This takes place in either a minivan or SUV.
We have to leave the hotel already at 05:00 as the drive to Roosevelt takes 12 hours by SUV/minibus. The journey from Porto Velho to the lodge on the Roosevelt River is via the trans Amazonian highway, which was opened in 1972 and is more than 4000 kilometers long. The part of the road we will be driving on is still gravel. At the end of the day we arrive at the lodge, where we are accommodated in shared double rooms. After accommodation, dinner is served in the large common room.
We fish all 5 days from 06:00 – 18:00. In addition to the Roosevelt River, we also fish in the Aripuana and Gauriba River. A typical fishing day consists of heavy bait fishing for some of the rivers’ big catfish, as well as lighter fishing for Peacock bass and vampire tetra. It is possible to agree with your guide what to primarily fish for.
Early departure from Roosevelt to Porto Velho. When we arrive in Porto Velho, we will be accommodated in a hotel where dinner awaits.
Depending on when our flight to Denmark leaves, we will have the opportunity to see Porto Velho and possibly buy some souvenirs for them back home.
Arrival at Kastrup Airport.
The tour program is indicative and subject to change. However, there will be no change to the tour containing 5 full fishing days. A complete and more detailed tour program will be sent out approximately 30 days before departure.
Not included in the price:
- Meals during the outbound and return journey
- Tips for guides (typically 100 dollars)
- Travel and cancellation insurance. Please refer to our terms and conditions of sale and delivery
- Anything else not mentioned as included in the trip description